Who Investigated The Zaken Corporation?
Ripoff Report is a consumer advocacy organization run by the Bad Business Bureau. It has been in operation since 1999.
Why Did They Investigate The Zaken Corporation?
After reading complaints about Zaken on Rip-off Report, Tiran Zaken, President and CEO of The Zaken Corporation, contacted them to resolve the customer complaints.
How Did They Investigate The Zaken Corporation?
Rip-off Report spent a number of months investigating The Zaken Corporation and its business practices and the complaints that had been made by past customers.
What Did They Find In Their Investigation of The Zaken Corporation?
The findings of the investigation were:
- A former ex-employee instigated many of the online complaints
- This ex-employee was running the New York east coast office and was fired by the Company for doing business against The Zaken Corp. and its’ associates, ripping off both the Zaken Associates and the Zaken Corp. Also, this individual was purposely mistreating Zaken Corp. customers in an effort to create problems for them.
- After his termination he threatened to start a “Competing” business and started spreading many lies on the internet about Zaken Corp.
- Zaken has also recently fired 4 employees who The Zaken Corp. felt were not providing it’s customers with top customer service
- Zaken reports he has fired the Office Manager of the New York location/office so that this former employee’s unethical practices in business are no longer a part of the way they do business now.
Rip-off Report also obtained a list of other customers who had previously complained. They obtained the list through existing employees, confidential sources, and contacted them. Here is a representative sampling of the results representative of those calls:
- Of those who had complained, the most representative response was like this respondent “We were frustrated and that is why we filed a report, but since our recent contact with Zaken Corporation, we have a refund, but we are so pleased about the response to the situation that we are thinking of investing in the business again.”
- We did have a couple respondents like this one “I have not received anything back yet, but they’re being real nice about it.”
- Two individuals were nasty; one said to take a (Censored) hike!
- There were a couple complainants who were unaware of the remediation effort by Zaken, but assured us that they would make contact in the near future.
Click here to read Part 2 of this ‘Zaken Corp Investigated’ article…
Click here to read the full investigation report by Rip-off Report. http://www.ripoffreport.com/home-based-business/zaken-corp/rip-off-report-investigation-24p7c.htm