Note, we have intentionally not provided the link because we do not want to increase the ranking of their website by linking to their site. If you wish to view the site yourself you can find it via a search engine.
- This site is an example of a website taking advantage of The Zaken Corporation to bring more traffic to their own website to gain more customers for their own business.
- This site claims that there is a class action lawsuit against The Zaken Corporation, however there never has been a class action lawsuit against The Zaken Corporation.
- This site claims that The Zaken Corporation has begun “working under the name of Quick Sell Liquidators”. This is another false rumor.
- This article encourages the reader to “Click Here” to view the unnamed author’s “best method” for making money at home.
- The article regularly repeats the keyword search term “The Zaken Corporation” throughout the article in italisized font, underlined, bold and also large heading font. This is a method used to ‘optimize’ a website’s page content to bring more Internet traffic.
- The site owner is only identified as “Steve” and can only be contacted via email.